Best Coffee Shops for Working Remotely on Miami Beach Index
|Ease of Work||Environment||Overall|
|Aroma Espresso Bar||1601 Collins Ave||0||2||2|
This was the shortest stop we’ve made. With pigeons jumping from table to table, we couldn’t get much work done!
- Good internet connectivity and speed.
- While this is a café with lots of food options, the staff does not bother those who only grab a coffee and work.
- Big outdoor space (inside is small and dark); on a nice day, it’s beautiful.
- Seating is shaded by umbrellas.
- Aggressive pigeons!
- Noisy buses and delivery trucks on Collins Avenue. Definitely not a place for meetings given the noise.
Michael: “I have been going to Aroma for years and enjoy their coffee, but I’ve always gotten it to go. Now I know why. The combination of the birds and the street noise was too much.”
We both looked longingly across the street to the quiet Joe & the Juice courtyard where we had worked previously, wishing we were there.
coffee:Michael: I think it’s good. I like it.
Susan: It's a little bitter
Reviewed January 8, 2020