This year the MB trolley is being supplemented with a free Venetian shuttle between the Beach and the mainland via the Venetian Causeway. Read on for details on schedules, routes, and suggested stops for art week events, pedestrian access, and traffic patterns.
Trolley and Shuttle Schedule:
MB trolley operating on normal schedule: 6 am to 12 am Monday to Saturday and 8 am to 12 am on Sunday.
The Venetian Shuttle will run 11 am to 10 pm Wednesday through Saturday and 11 am to 8 pm on Sunday.
- Art Basel, 1901 Convention Center Drive
- Washington Avenue south of 17 Street (South Beach Loop A/Clockwise and Collins Express)
- 17 Street west of Washington Avenue (South Beach Loop A/Clockwise, Middle Beach Loop and Venetian Shuttle)
- Aqua Art Miami, 1530 Collins Avenue
- 15 Street and Washington Avenue (South Beach Loops A/Clockwise and B/Counterclockwise)
- The Bass/Collins Park, 2100 Collins Avenue
- 21 Street and Collins Avenue (Middle Beach Loop and Collins Express)
- Design Miami, 19 Street and Meridian Avenue
- 19 Street and Meridian Avenue (Middle Beach Loop)
- Faena: 3201 Collins Avenue
- 31 Street and Collins Avenue (Middle Beach Loop and Collins Express)
- Pulse, 4601 Collins Avenue
- 4525 at Collins Avenue (Collins Express)
- Satellite Art Show, 7410 Ocean Terrace
- 73 Street and Collins Avenue (North Beach Loop and Collins Express)
- 75 Street and Collins Avenue (North Beach Loop)
- Scope, 801 Ocean Drive
- 8 Street and Washington Avenue (South Beach Loop A/Clockwise and B/Counterclockwise)
- Untitled, 12 Street and Ocean Drive
- 12 Street and Washington Avenue (South Beach Loop A/Clockwise)
- 11 Street and Washington Avenue (South Beach Loop B/Counterclockwise)
More info on art week transportation and the Venetian trolley here.
MB free trolley routes here.
To track the trolley, use the City’s E-Gov app.
There will be no pedestrian access on Convention Center Drive. The Art Basel ticket office is located on the east side of the Convention Center.
Traffic pattern around the Convention Center:
There will be one northbound and one southbound lane on Washington Avenue near the Convention Center.
In addition, the City has reopened all three northbound lanes on Collins Avenue between 26th and 36th Streets following construction. At least one southbound lane will be open on Indian Creek Drive between 26th and 41st Streets.