Best Coffee Shops for Working Remotely on Miami Beach Index
|Ease of Work||Environment||Overall|
|Joe & the Juice||1215 West Ave||4||5||9|
Review Summary:It’s easy to get online here without having to hunt down an employee for the Wi-Fi password. If you have headphones to mitigate the noise, this is a comfortable place to sit and work for a couple of hours.
- Relaxed, comfortable space
- Remote workers welcome and we were not alone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large round table in center, smaller tables with bench and wing chair seating, bar counter with stools, outdoor seating
- Soft but good lighting
- Floor to ceiling windows allow natural light in
- Plentiful electrical outlets along the walls and under bar counter
- Coffee bar facing front so lines and noise more out of the way
- Citibike docking station around corner on 12th Street
- Restroom is a little banged up from use but clean
- A bit chilly inside
- Noisy when the smoothies are being made
- Music can be loud
- Small tables may be too small to work but you can find a nice little nook
Coffee:Susan (skim latte): Thumbs up!
Michael (regular coffee): The coffee is great and has no bitter aftertaste. The price is a bit high at almost $4 for drip coffee.
Reviewed October 22, 2019