XO Espresso Bar sits just to the front of this large food hall but manages to cultivate an intimate space with living room furniture in front of its counter.
Best Coffee Shops for Working Remotely on Miami Beach Index
|Ease of Work||Environment||Overall|
|Lincoln Eatery XO Espresso||723 Lincoln Ln N||3.5||3||6.5|
If you're not a coffee drinker, this spot provides plenty of other dining options to eat while you work. Free Wi-Fi and clean restrooms are two main pros, but don't count on finding a place to recharge your devices.
- Lots of light with windows along front and side of the corner space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Remote worker friendly though we noticed very few people actually working there
- Outdoor tables and comfortable seating are shaded in the morning which was a pleasant experience on another day that Susan worked here
- Bar seating toward the back with outlets and hooks for bags (but the music is loud in the back)
- Corner nook facing XO Espresso with lawn furniture is out of the way of foot traffic; we worked quietly there.
- Restrooms locked and accessed via keypad; clean and cheerful
- Tables in the center are for eating and it can get noisy (but it’s a food hall!)
- It’s a food hall!
- Outlets are not plentiful, only along one bar
- Music loud in the back near the only electrical outlets
Susan (skim latte): Okay, a little bitter but it is strong (a plus). Extra bonus points: They have an excellent, incredibly buttery croissant.
Michael (regular coffee): I like the coffee!
Reviewed November 18, 2019