Developers Russell Galbut and David Martin are partnering on the development known as Park on Fifth. It includes a 519-foot tower on the 500 block of Alton Road, approximately 15,000 sq ft of commercial space and a nearly three-acre public park on the 600 block.
- No special event permits shall be issued for alcoholic beverage establishments
- Outdoor bar counters shall be prohibited
- Commercial use on rooftops shall be limited to restaurants only and shall cease operation no later than 11 pm on weekdays, 12 am on weekends and shall only be permitted to have ambient background music
- Operations shall cease no later than 2 am indoors
- Establishments with sidewalk café permits shall only serve alcoholic beverages outdoors during hours that food is served in the restaurant, shall cease sidewalk café operations at 11 pm weeknights, 12 am weekends and shall not be permitted to have outdoor speakers
- The maximum amount of interior space on the 600 block that shall be allowed for food and beverage establishments is 11,500 sq ft
- The maximum number of seats in aggregate on the 600 block shall not exceed 600 seats
The project next goes to the Design Review Board this week.